The Eastern Passage & Area Business Association (EPABA) is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization that was first established in 2017. Our membership is made up of a diversity group of over 50 businesses.
Our Mission is to Promote, Grow, and Support Eastern Passage & Area Businesses and Our Community.
- To open up channels of communication among business owners for increased support and referrals (i.e. Shop local)
- To promote our businesses locally and regionally for increased revenue and traffic
- To share business contacts and varied experience, skills, and knowledge close to home (time and money saved)
- To create opportunities to network and cross-promote
- To increase our business communities’ ability to advocate to government and other agencies
- To coordinate and engage with local/ community social events and activities
- To give smaller home-based business owners a greater opportunity to promote what they do
- To support our local community